Personal accident insurance policy provides complete financial protection to the insured members against uncertainties such as accidental death, accidental bodily injuries, and partial/total disabilities, permanent as well as temporary disabilities resulting from an accident.
Benefits under personal accident insurance
- Personal accident insurance provides financial cover to the nominee in the unfortunate event of demise of the policyholder.
- In case of the policyholder suffering from total disablement, partial disablement, or temporary disablement, the accident Insurance plan provides financial assistance in lieu of loss of income opportunity due to injury.
- A treatment and hospitalization expense is also covered under the accident insurance plan.
- Educational cost of dependents up to a maximum of two children is also provided under the coverage.
Group Personal Accident
Group Personal Accident is a policy specially designed to protect the group of selected people from the consequences of an unexpected accident. Group personal accident insurance comes in handy for employers who are constantly in a lookout for ways to safeguard their employees against certain risks that can cause death or permanent disablement. The product is available for both the employees and board or owner of a company.
Group personal accident insurance covers for
- Accidental Death
- Permanent total disablement
- Permanent temporary disablement
- Temporary total disablement
Our comprehensive Group Personal Accident insurance includes,
- Medical expenses and hospitalization resulting from an accident
- In instances of accidental death and dismemberment or accidents resulting in loss of life, limb, or eyesight, the beneficiary receives up to the policy limit
- Flexible plans for groups at competitive rates.
- Half of the sum assured is paid out to the insured in case of partial disablement.